Artemisia annua anamed is a special breeding (not genetically modified!), which has the following five advantages:
- It also grows in the tropics, so wherever malaria occurs
- It has a high yield of leaves that are harvested by hand
- It has, compared to Artemisinin, approximately 20 times higher content than the average wild form
- We do not use the usual Herba-Quality, which consists of mechanically dismembered plants
- This makes the tea much more concentrated, as unlike Herba, it does not contain 80% ineffective stems
This original product is only available from us!
Saving tip: You can also grind the cut (Artemisia annua anamed broken (A-3)) by yourself.